The vineyards of the Johannishof winery span 20 hectares. 99% of this area is planted with Riesling and the remaining 1% with white burgundy vines. The vineyards are planted and tended using modern techniques, with help from current scientific findings as well as family traditions. During cultivation of our wines, we place particular focus on the distinctive Riesling character, which results from the attentive fermentation of our wine in stainless steel tanks and wooden barrels. In our remarkable mountainside cellar, the wine matures under optimal conditions to develop top wines with fruity and mineral notes.